*Read all the below information. This is very critical to your reservation, in order to know what is included with your home as well as in receiving your damage deposit back, and all info for check in and things to know during your stay…
WE REQUIRE THAT ALL MEMBERS OF GROUP RENTING & STAYING IN THE HOME READ THIS RESERVATION INFORMATION SHEET SO ALL DO INDEED UNDERSTAND THE RULES OF THIS POLICY…
- PAYMENT OF ANY OR ALL RENTAL MONEY AUTOMATICALLY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN AND RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ALL INFORMATION AND RULES IN THIS AGREEMENT HAVE BEEN READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO…..OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL…
- FULL PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 47 DAYS OF ARRIVAL. NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOUR PAYMENT IS LATE YOU DO RISK A LATE FEE OF $100-$300. IT IS THE RENTERS RESPONSIBILITY TO TRACK THE DATES AND MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT BE LATE. WE DO SOMETIMES SEND OUT COURTESY EMAILS. THESE ARE NOT GUARANTEED. IF GUEST IS OVERDUE ON PAYMENT RESERVATION COULD BE FORFEITED AT OWNER’S DISCRETION. RESULTING IN NO MONEY REFUNDED.
- Check-in time is 5 p.m. Check in could be after 5pm due to circumstances we cannot control. ABSOLUTELY NO check-ins before 5 p.m.!
- If tenant has not checked in by 10 a.m. of the day following their check-in date, (without prior notice), home may be re-rented and loss of all rental and tax money will result. Usually only implemented when owner has lost all contact with guests.
- 5. Check-out time is 10 a.m. or earlier. Strictly Enforced.
- ANYONE STAYING PAST 10:00 A.M. ON CHECK-OUT DATE WILL MAY BE CHARGED FOR A WHOLE EXTRA DAY & POSSIBLY AN ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE.
- OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL RESERVATION FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. ALSO IS NOT REQUIRED TO INFORM THE RENTERS OF WHY, THIS IS EXERCISED ONLY IN RARE AND UNLIKELY AND USUALLY ONLY UNDER EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES.
- RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE TO STAY CURRENT WITH ANY POLICY CHANGES ON OUR WEBSITE. WHAT IS STATED HERE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND THE NEW POLICY WILL BE VIEWABLE ON OUR WEBSITE. WHAT WE HAVE ON FILE OR WHAT WE HAVE ON OUR PERSONAL SITE…. THAT WILL BE THE POLICY IN PLACE FOR YOUR RESERVATION. POLICIES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. THIS POLICY EVOLVES INTO THE NEWEST REVISED CONTRACT WE POST. IF WE CHANGE THE POLICY TO A NEW ONE. YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS BY HAVING SENT/SENDING ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY.
- If guests provide any false information on the rental contract involving personal information, or the nature of the group….the owner can terminate contract with no refunds. If guests show up for check in and the group is not as described to the owner when reservation was made…. The owner may not allow guests to check in at all. And no money will be refunded. Do not lie about ages of the guests. This is not acceptable. An example, A family is considered adults well over 25 & children under 15, a typical family. If it is a student group we need to know, because we will be at check in and we will not allow a un-approved student or under age 25 and below group to check in. You will be rejected and lose all money paid. Be honest from the start.
- All RVs, Trailers, Boats, Jet Skis, large box vans or buses. Must ALL be first approved by owner. ASK if this is allowed.
- A fee equal of 25% of the total rental rate will be charged in the case of a cancellation, transfer, or change of reservation before 47 days prior to arrival.. If the reservation is cancelled after the 47 days prior to the check-in date, all rental and tax money sent will be forfeited, in this event the only refund guest will warrant will be the damage deposit.
- WRITTEN NOTICE, SENT BY USPS, IS USUALLY REQUIRED FOR CANCELLATION AND MUST BE POSTMARKED BEFORE THAT 47 DAY MARK. OR EMAIL MUST BE SENT. DO NOT CALL IN CANCELLATIONS…
- If by any chance money is refunded and reservation cancelled….. A check will be mailed back to the address provided on the contract for the amount to be paid back via standard or priority mail.
- Cancellation or early departure, due to weather, health, death, storms, hurricanes or any other unforeseen circumstance, owner will not issue a refund. We recommend if you have concern to purchase travel protection from a 3rd party source. If you choose not to purchase travel coverage you will receive no reimbursement from owner or any other source.
- Trying to illegitimately receive funds back outside of our approval or cancellation policy listed here is a breach of this legal binding contract and legal action will be taken.
- DO NOT ask for a waiver of the cancellation policy. Contract is explicit on cancellations.
#3… Check In Info
- DO “NOT” ARRIVE ON THE PROPERTY FOR ANY REASON UNTIL PRIOR APPROVAL IS GIVEN FOR CHECK IN. THE HOME IS NOT GUESTS UNTIL OWNER ALLOWS GUESTS TO ARRIVE THE DAY OF CHECK IN. AT THE TIME OWNER APPOINTS.
- Check-in time is 5 p.m. “DO NOT” ask for early check in. Check in may be later if cleaning crews experience unforeseen issues.
- Guests are to Call 2 hours before your arrival in town so we can more adequately plan check in time. We will meet you at the rented property with the keys. ABSOLUTELY no check-ins before 5 p.m. Please inform us of your arrival into town, but do not ask for early check in.
- However, if by some chance the home is cleaned and ready before 5 p.m. and an early check-in is possible…
- UNDER AGE/STUDENT/SPRING BREAK groups are not accepted unless otherwise approved by owner. If a group books the home without permission or under false information, the guests will not be allowed to check in and all money will be forfeited!!!!! Having a student group with a chaperone or an adult is still considered a student group and must be approved or will be rejected prior by owner.
#4… During Your Stay
- There is a $40 charge for keys not left in the home at departure, and a $50 fee for all lock-outs.
- We are not responsible for any damages done to vehicles or personal property while staying at the home
- All prices reflect base # of persons for each house, or less. Any more people will cost as owner states. It will be considered a breach of contract if any extra or unpaid guests are found on the property. Immediate eviction can be expected of total group, and loss of all money sent will be forfeited. If ANY guest not paid for is on property at all, eviction may occur. Driveway is also only available to vehicles that belong to paid guests. No guests may park on property. This will also violate policy and possible eviction.You must notify owners of ALL vehicles that will be at the property for the duration of your stay.
- Owner has right to evict any and all tenants if any policy is broken. Warranting no refund.
- If lock-box on pool heater is tampered with, a loss of full damage deposit may be required.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE HOME!!! THIS INCLUDES ALL FORMS OF E CIGARETTES AS WELL AS ALL VAPORIZERS….. SMOKING Permitted OUTSIDE ONLY. The guest’s Damage/Security Deposit will be forfeited and the guest will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if ANY evidence of smoking is found inside the rental home. Smoking is allowed outside only, so please dispose of butts and other smoking materials properly. If cigarette butts are not disposed of properly and butts are found discarded on the premises, charges will apply.
- Owner is, by Florida law, allowed to enter home at any time. If the owner suspects any actions that might breach this contract, inspection may be warranted. Owner may also enter home to check any maintenance concerns and for any other reason necessary to maintain security and comfort of tenants & home.
- PRIVATE AND COMMUNITY POOL, (IF HOUSE HAS ONE), IS TO BE USED BY REGISTERED GUEST ONLY!!
- Sheets and towels are provided. However, we ask that you bring your own BEACH towels. The following items are complementary (not always applicable): Bath soap (1 per bathroom), toilet paper (1 or two rolls per bathroom), and trash liners (1 per basket) are provided UPON ARRIVAL ONLY.
- TRASH PICKUP DAYS WILL BE LISTED IN THE GUEST BOOK IN EACH HOME. (TRASH CANS SHOULD BE PLACED ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF DRIVEWAY THE NIGHT BEFORE PICK-UP AND PLACED ON THE SIDE OF HOUSE WHERE THE PAVER PAD IS LOCATED. (IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRASH HAS BEEN PICKED UP)
Trash bins must be pulled to the curb only on trash days and brought back no later than evening that same day. If there is trash piled up on Saturday after checkout and it looks as if trash was not taken to street during the week and trash needs to be hauled away, a trash fee will result in a minimum $50 charge.
- If property is for sale, renter must cooperate with the owner, or realtor, to arrange convenient times to show property. Warranting the cancellation of your reservation if need be for any reason the Owner or Property manager sees fit.
- NO “ON STREET” PARKING OR VEHICLES MAY BE TOWED BY COUNTY AT RENTER’S EXPENSE.
- A.C. Must NOT be set below 70. Charges will incur if temperature is set below 70. Windows and doors must remain shut at all times, if the central air is on. Each infraction could cost guest up to $50.
#5… Students/Under Age Groups
- Having a student group with a chaperone or an adult is still considered a student group and must be approved, if not approved it’s considered rejected automatically.
- UNDER AGE/STUDENT/SPRING BREAK groups are not accepted unless otherwise approved by owner. If a group books the home without permission or under false information, the guests will not be allowed to check in and all money will be forfeited!!!!!
- A minimum damage deposit of $100 per person will be required for each guest. Only refundable if home is left properly and according to policies and if no rules are broken.
- Group must all make copies of each guest’s driver’s license and put them ALL TOGETHER in one envelope and mail them to the address provided above. Along with a signed copy from every guest of the Addendum found on our website..thedestinbeachhouses.com on the bottom of the home page. Name on contract must be included with all the info. This is required prior to arrival. Or brought at check in. No exceptions. No one can stay in the home til we have the file in hand.
#6… Golf Cart
If golf cart is rented, guests are responsible for maintaining the charge on the golf cart. If the golf cart is not properly charged and becomes stranded on side of road, no matter how far or close to home it is, there will be a minimum retrieval fee of $200, or more, depending on the location and/or if a third party must be hired to attain golf cart.
- Owner also has the right to revoke all golf cart privileges if owner feels it is being handled recklessly. Golf cart is given free of charge as a courtesy and will be %100 complementary to guests. No refunds will be given if golf cart becomes unusable or privilege is revoked by owner.. Permission to use the golf cart will not be extended to student groups, or anyone under 21. Free golf cart is given by permission of owner for use. And will be reflected on the first page of the contract if your reservation has permission to use golf cart.
#7… Damage Deposit
- A damage deposit of $500-$2000 is required. No one will be allowed to check into the property until the damage deposit is paid. The damage deposit will usually be mailed back in the form of a check 7-21 days after check-out, possibly up to 30 days in some cases. IF…..no damages are incurred to the home, HOME WAS LEFT IN THE ORDER IT WAS FOUND, and there are no other violations of rental policy. (Warranting that there are no damages to be accessed.) Damage Deposit will possibly take longer than normal if there is something in question. Time frame is never guaranteed. Damage deposit will be sent to address provided on the rental contract. Owner is not responsible if address provided is inaccurate and check never arrives.
- PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US AFTER CHECK OUT IN REGARDS TO YOUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT. IT WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT BACK IN THE MAIL, WARRANTING NO ISSUES. IF THERE ARE ISSUES A LETTER WILL BE SENT AS WELL.
- NOTE: If expenses are incurred to repair damages, replace missing items, pay for extra cleaning, or any other violation of rental policy as a result of your stay, we reserve the right to apply any money sent to offset expenses. Renters must promptly disclose any known or suspected issues with the home.
- If a breach of contract occurs and eviction is warranted, weather eviction right was exercised or not, there will be absolutely no money refunded regardless of how long you have stayed at the home or how many days you have paid for. Eviction will result in full loss of all money paid.
- Un-registered guests are not permitted at any time on or in the property. Unregistered guests will either result in eviction or a $300 charge per extra guest, or most likely both will occur.
- If damages exceed the held damage deposit, then an invoice for the remaining will be end, and expected to be paid within 14 days, after such time frame, if not paid will be sent to collections to be resolved.
#8… Pet Policies
Absolutely No Pets Allowed in or on the property. Immediate Eviction can and will occur if found. If pet evidence is found after or during the stay, full loss of damage deposit will be a result. Pets are considered a breach of contract.
#9… Checking Out. List/ Procedures
Check out list MUST be completed before vacating the property!! This list is also located in the guest book of the property.
Text or email if you are checked out before 10am.
- SWEEP EXCESS SAND FROM ALL FLOORS & FURNITURE
- RINSE TUBS AND SHOWERS FREE OF SAND
- PUT FURNISHINGS BACK IN THE ORIGINAL ORDER
- ALL DISHES MUST BE CLEANED, REMOVED FROM DISHWASHER, AND PUT AWAY IN THEIR PROPER PLACE.
- ALL TRASH FROM KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS SHOULD BE BAGGED AND PLACED IN OUTSIDE TRASH BIN
- LEAVE ALL KEYS ON KITCHEN COUNTER
- DO NOT LEAVE TRASH CANS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AFTER YOU CHECK OUT
- IF WATER LEVEL APPEARS LOW IN THE POOL, CONTACT THE OWNER IMMEDIATELY, TEXT A PHOTO OF THE POOL AS WELL.WE WILL COME TAKE CARE OF IT.
- CLEAN GRILL AFTER EVERY USE. IF GRILL NEEDS TO BE CLEANED AFTER CHECKOUT CHARGES MAY APPLY
- BE CAUTIOUS WITH CHILDREN EATING ANYWHERE IN THE HOME. IF THERE ARE ANY TYPES OF STAINS ON FURNITURE OR BEDDING, AN EXTRA CHARGE WILL BE CHARGED EITHER FOR CLEANING OR REPLACEMENT OF ITEMS, AT THE OWNER’S DISCRETION. IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE NO ISSUES WILL ARISE, WE RECOMMEND NOT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO EAT OUTSIDE OF KITCHEN OR DINING AREAS.
- IF MATTRESSES OR PADS ARE STAINED, FULL LOSS OF DEPOSIT MAY RESULT.
- MAKE SURE TO FINISH ALL LAUNDRY IN WASHER OR DRYER BEFORE CHECK OUT.
- COUNTERS AND REFRIGERATOR SHOULD BE WIPED CLEAN
IF SAND IS LEFT ALL OVER THE HOME OR ON COUCHES, TABLES, CHAIRS, OR BEDS….. A FEE WILL BE KEPT OUT OF THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT FOR ADDITIONAL CLEANING.
STRIP ONLY SHEETS AND PILLOWCASES FROM BEDS. DO NOT STRIP THE PILLOW SHAMS OR MATTRESS PADS FROM BEDS DO NOT! WE REPEAT DO NOT STRIP COMFORTERS, PILLOW SHAMS, ZIPPERED PILLOWCASE COVERS, OR BED PADS FROM BEDS. THIS IS OWNERS OR MAIDS RESPONSIBILITY. BEDDING IS DRY CLEANED AND IF THEY’RE STRIPPED AND MIXED WITH ANYTHING DAMP THEY STAND A CHANCE OF GETTING PERMANENTLY DAMAGED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM.
ANYONE STAYING PAST 10:00 A.M. CHECK-OUT WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE EXTRA DAY!!REMEMBER: IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR FULL DAMAGE DEPOSIT BACK, HOME MUST BE LEFT IN ORDER IT WAS FOUND. SO PLEASE BE SURE TO DO AS THIS LIST REQUIRES.
FLORIDA STATUTE …. MUST READ…
509.151 Obtaining food or lodging with intent to defraud; penalty.—
(1) Any person who obtains food, lodging, or other accommodations having a value of less than $300 at any public food service establishment, or at any transient establishment, with intent to defraud the operator thereof, is guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 <http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/775.082> or s. 775.083 <http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/775.083>; if such food, lodging, or other accommodations have a value of $300 or more, such person is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 <http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/775.082>, s. 775.083 <http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/775.083>, or s. 775.084 <http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/775.084>.
Cordially, Ryan & Sara Martin