Sun Kiss’d (Brand new!)
- Address : Destin, Florida
- Bedrooms : 7
- Bathroom : 6
- Sleeps Up To : 22
- City : Destin
- Staye : Florida
- Country : United States
- Owner : Ryan & Sara Martin
- Phone Number : 850-368-3170
- Email : email@example.com
This brand new 7 Bedroom, 5 ½ Bath home will provide you with the perfect Destin experience! Bring your friends and family here for what’s sure to be a memory-filled vacation. This home puts a twist on the phrase “contemporary beach house.” Each room is comfortable and spacious with its own custom style. The home is located in an upscale, private gated community right off the scenic beach highway. The community is right across from the Crab Trap beach access and restaurant! Between the fully equipped kitchen, the grill out back, the private heated pool, golf cart, community pool and hot tub, fitness center, tennis and basketball courts…… You won’t be missing anything you need to make this the best vacation ever!
KITCHEN: This contemporary cottage style kitchen is fully equipped and features quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Prepare your favorite meal on the center island bar while you chat with family. You’ll also have a perfect view of the television in the living room, and the kids in the pool out back.
DINING ROOM: The dining room is located right across from the kitchen, and adjacent to the living room. It has a front row view of the backyard pool, and also a view of the television. It features a large, custom built table.
LIVING ROOM: This cozy living room is the perfect place for you to watch the newest episode of your favorite show while still being a part of the family! Whether you’re cuddling on the couch, eating in the dining room, or cooking in the kitchen you’ll be able to see the 55” flat screen perfectly.
HALF BATH: This bathroom is located on the first floor off the main hallway for a quick wash up before dinner.
FIRST BEDROOM: This comfy bedroom is on the first floor to the right when you walk in the front door. It includes a king size bed and a flat screen tv with DVD. It also has its own private bathroom featuring a shower/bath tub combination.
SECOND BEDROOM: Located to the left, across from bedroom #1. This bedroom features a king sized bed, flat screen, and DVD. It has its own spacious, private bathroom that is handicap accessible, with a stand up shower.
THIRD BEDROOM: Up the stairs and to the right you have bedroom number three. Not only will you have a king bed, flat screen, DVD player, and your own private bathroom with a stand up shower…..You will also have access to the full balcony that runs along the backside of the home! This balcony will offer you with a view of the backyard and pool, as well as the beautiful scenery of the lake behind the house!
FOURTH BEDROOM: This room is adjacent to room #3, in the back of the home. But rather than calling this a bedroom, it would be more appropriate to call it a hangout zone! Yes, there will be a twin over twin bunk bed and blow up mattress…..but there will also be a couch and chairs to chill on while watching tv on the flat screen! The “hangout zone” also has access to the back balcony and lake views.
FIFTH BEDROOM: Right at the top of the stairs you’ll see room #5. This is the official kid’s zone. It features two twin over full bunk beds, a flat screen, and DVD for all for your favorite cartoons! It has access to the jack-and-jill bathroom shared with room #6.
JACK-AND-JILL BATH: This spacious bathroom is shared between the kids bunk room and a king suite. It has two vanities and a tub/shower combination if you feel like soaking after a hard day of play!
SIXTH BEDROOM: This bedroom is located in the front left corner of the home. It includes a king size bed, flat screen, DVD, and access to the large balcony off the front of the home! It shares the Jack-and-Jill bathroom with the kids bunk room.
SEVENTH BEDROOM: Adjacent to room #6, this bedroom is located in the front right corner of the home. Watch tv on the flat screen like royalty while you relax on the king sized canopy bed! You’ll have your own private bathroom with a stand up shower, as well access to the front balcony.
BACKYARD: Cool off in the private pool, or enjoy a relaxing late night swim once the kids are in bed. Tan in the lounge chairs with a good book, or chill at the outdoor table under the umbrella. A gas grill is provided for our guests and the pool can also be heated in the winter months. And don’t forget to take a nap under the shade of the palms on the hammock!
|Accepted payment methods||:||Visa , Master Card,American Express,All Major Credit Cards, Discover Card,Certified Check,Pay Pal,Other|
|Spring*||Feb 25 – May 12||$2700/week|
|Peak-Summer||May 13 – Aug 18||$5990/week|
|July 4th week||July 1 – July 8||$6290/week|
|Late Summer||Aug 19 – Sept 8||$3500/week|
|Fall||Sept 9 – Oct 27||$2200/week|
|Winter||Oct 28 – Feb 23, 2018||$1600/week|
Rate includes 14 guests. $100 per person over 14.
*Family Spring Break….$3200/week ….
*College groups spring break ….. $3,500.00 – $4,500.00/week ….
*If groups under 25 are accepted, a $100 damage deposit will be required from each person.
Extra charge for Holiday’s may apply. $200.00 – $300.00
Tax: 11% Florida Tax
Pool Heat: $250-$350
Cleaning Fee: $300-$400
Golf Cart: Free**
Deposit: 50% of total rent is due to secure home.
Balance of rent, tax and damage deposit must be paid 47 days prior to check-in day.
Damage Deposit: $500 Damage Deposit is refunded Wednesday after check-out if home is left in order.
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal are accepted. There is a 3% charge on credit card payments
- Amenities : Air Conditioning , Beach Access , Ceiling Fans , Central Air Conditioning , Combination Tub Shower, Deck Furniture, Fenced yard , Filtered Water or Ice , Heating , King Bed , Linens Provided , Outdoor Furniture , Outdoor Shower , Porch Furniture , Shower , Tile Floors , Toilet , Towels Provided , Tub , Yard .
- Arrival Day : Saturday .
- Attraction : ATM or Bank, Bay or Sound, Churches, Cinemas, Fitness Center, Groceries, Hospital, Laundromat, Library, Marina, Museums, Playground, Pond, Recreation Center, Water Parks, Car Necessary.
- Dining : Dining Room.
- Entertainment : Big Screen TV , Cable TV , DVD Player , TV .
- Internet Access : High Speed Interne, Internet Acces, Wireless Internet.
- Kitchen : 4 Ring Stove , Blender , Clothes Dryer , Coffee Maker , Cooking Utensils , Dishwasher, Freezer , Fully Equipped Kitchen, Grill or BBQ , Ice Maker , Iron , Microwave , Oven , Refrigerator , Stove , Stove Top Burners , Toaster, Washing Machine.
- Leisure Activities : Beachcombing , Bird Watching , Deep Sea Fishing , Freshwater Fishing , Jet Skiing , Paddle Boating , Pier Fishing , Shopping , Sightseeing , Snorkeling , Sound or Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing , Water Tubing .
- Local Activities : Adventure Packages, Antiquing, Beauty Spas, Biking, Boating, Cycling, Festivals, Fishing, Golf , Historic Area, Kayaking, Miniature Golf, Night Club or Disco, Photography, Playground, Roller Blading, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Skateboard Park, Skiing, Snorkeling, Spa, State or National Park, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Wind Surfing.
- Nearby Attraction or Facility : Medical Services.
- Outside : Balcony, Gated Community, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking, Parking Off Street, Patio, Tennis Court, Unscreened Porch or Lanai, Walkway to Water.
- Suitability : Children , Children Welcome, Corporate and Executive, Elderly Access , Elderly or Infirm , Groups , Low Allergen Environment, Minimum Age for Rent, No Pets , No Smoking , Singles , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchairs .
- Swimming Pool : Community Pool , Heated Pool , Pool Heater , Private Pool .
- Types of Vacations : Activity , Adventure , Away from it All , Budget , Couples Friendly , Event , Festivals , Historic , Holiday Complex , Honeymoon , Luxury , Romantic , Senior Citizens , Spa , Spring Break , Tourist Attractions , Weekend Getaway .